1. You are whole. I don’t believe that you are broken, you definitely don’t need fixing – and I won’t coach you from that place. I do believe that we can all use support at times to more fully embrace our own wholeness. That’s what I’m here for.
2. You are resourceful. While people can give you advice and suggest solutions, I don’t believe that anyone else can provide you with the best solutions to your challenges. You have the inner wisdom to find those in order to overcome the challenges you’re facing and to generate creative solutions
3. You are diverse. No-one is one dimensional – we all have different parts making up a whole. All parts of you are welcome. You do not need to check any part of yourself at the door – bring your whole beautiful self.
4. You are free to choose your responses. You determine what you wish to discuss or not, which outcomes you desire for each session and the actions you wish to take afterwards. I will support you to connect with yourself deeply and explore what is best for you.
5. Far more is possible than we can imagine. The transformative process is an unfolding – of possibility. By remaining open and curious, we can tune into our intuition and access extraordinary results. Sometimes, all it takes is a moment.
When we fix others, we may not see their hidden wholeness or trust the integrity of the life in them. … When we serve, we see the unborn wholeness in others; we collaborate with it and strengthen it. Others may then be able to see their wholeness for themselves for the first time.
– Rachel Naomi Remen –